SPG Takes ‘Tweaking’ To A New Level
Sellinger’s Power Golf recently invested in state-of-the-art technology that ensures the most exact specifications offered in the industry. Just like top long drive professionals, including World Champions Jamie Sadlowski and Bobby Wilson, SPG customers can tweak their drivers (and irons) to exact tolerances.
SPG will assemble your arsenal with specifications within .25 degrees of loft. As precise as PGA Tour players. And whether your lie preference is one or two degrees upright to promote a power draw or one or two degrees flat to promote a power fade, SPG has digital bending equipment that fits you to a tee.
For power and precision, as well as optimal performance, turn to SPG, your personal tour van.
- SPG also offers two locations in Texas and full service E-commerce store
- Exclusive Worldwide dealer for the Callaway Golf LD series of Drivers
- Exclusive Worldwide dealer for the Adams Golf LD series of Drivers
- A full lineup of both pro-line equipment and long drive components
- Big selection of the latest in training aids
- Every custom shaft and grip on the market (and some that aren’t)
- Trackman, Vector and Max Out Golf systems – The latest in launch monitor technology
- SST PURE Shaft Alignment System “Every shaft has a sweet spot”
- Custom Hot Melting – Specify head gram weight
- Scotty Cameron Studio Club. One of the largest collections of Cameron gear anywhere.
- Want a pro-line head with an exotic shaft? We can do it. Custom drivers are our specialty
Looking for hard-to-get tour issued equipment? We can get it. Call us!
Have Questions? Need Advice? 682-549-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org